This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Tables and more tables

     I thought I'd share with you another harvest table and matching bench I made for a customer.
     Also, I made three sets of night stands (or side tables) - these are 4" higher than I normally make them - they were 28" high but customers were wanting them higher because the mattress are so much higher now a days.  These night table tops measure 18"×18".

No comments:

Post a Comment