This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Friday, May 13, 2016

20th Anniversary - Part 5

     As I look back over the years I really appreciate the local newpapers, West Prince Graphic, Journal-Pioneer, The Guardian and The Buzz for always willing to tell a story about me and my projects.  

     I've had lots of exposure and attention over the years with my "World Largest Egg Beater"!  Even the Edmonton Journal (Alberta) picked up this story!
     Summerside cartoonist Wayne Wright has also had fun with the idea of the largest egg beater being on Prince Edward Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment