This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Route 145 Bar - fun designing a theme!

      Over the last past month I've been helping my best friend and nephew Dwayne Costain with the reno of his new bar, "Route 145", that opened last Friday at the Bloomfield Mall, Bloomfield Corner in Western Prince Edward Island.  
     It's over the top in design - you would know it's very different if I had a hand in it!  Dwayne's brain works something like mine - we had fun using old 1950's truck & car parts along with road signs I made to style-up the bar.  We we made a good time on this project.  
     Be sure to visit Dwayne's Bar - you can also find him on Facebook - look for "Route 145".  Here's some photos before from his Facebook page.
All the best Dwayne!

No comments:

Post a Comment