This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Foxes made from Fishing Buoys

     I've made sheep, geese, cows and pigs from these old out of the old cedar fishing buoys.  Now, I've worked in a fox too.  The body of the fox is made from an old fishing buoy.  They measure about 8" long x 4" high. 
    I'm very happy with the way they turned out.  These are for sale.
Here's some other Foxes I've made over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment