This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Carousel - Part 3 - Finished

     Well, I have to say this piece is amoung the top five of my favourite folkart pieces I've made over years.  
     Last night my wife sewed the fabric for the roof complete with elastic so you can put it on and take off easily.  
     It measures 20" wide by 20" high. For the center piece in the middle I used a piece of old newel post.

1 comment: