This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Friday, December 5, 2014

I'm Showing in Calgary this week

     Larry Dugdale, a businessman and friend from Calgary, convinced me to go west and put on a show at the Iron Crow Antiques in Calgary starting tomorrow.  Larry and his family have been coming to Prince Edward Island for more than 15 years - they came to my studio for the first time a year and half ago.
     So if any of you following my blog are in Calgary please stop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment