This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Roosters of many styles

     Just finished making these thirteen roosters.  
     I used different things for the tails - one has a paint brushes; another has moose antlers; another tuna hooks; another a caribou antler; and a hoe cultivator  - they're 14" high.
     I also put one on a tall stand which is 36" high.


No comments:

Post a Comment