This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New wall at YoungFolk & The KettleBlack - doors everywhere

    The folks at YoungFolk & The KettleBlack asked me to do a wall for them - i suggested old doors all over the place - my friend Gary and i did this a month ago.  here's photo from Facebook page...
i.ve been collecting old doors for years and usually near 300 in stock - you never new there  were so many stiles of old doors.  you got to go see this wall at their Richmond street shop on Victoria row in charlottetown.
here i am in my "old doors" storage barn
if you.re looking for old doors i have lots and probably the stile you need

No comments:

Post a Comment