This blog shows the folkart I make, my reproduction furniture and other projects. My studio/shop is in my backyard. It's a couple of miles off the main road in West Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada. When you come to visit make sure you see – the "Olde Times" Garden House Museum; Grandma's Attic; the Furniture Box; Grampa's Loft (antiques, old doors, etc. in my Dad’s old barn loft); and my World's Largest Egg Beater, certified by Guinness World Records.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

glimpse of my work - East Coast Living Summer 2013

     I was pleased to see the article on Annie Leroux's house in east coast Living this month.  Annie is a trusted client and i appreciate the coverage about me in the story.
     below is page 41 of the article called, "little house big charm: One woman turns a historic building into her ultimate dream home" by Mary MacKay and photos by Rachel Peters.
in the bottom left corner of the photo it reads...
     "When Annie Leroux, pictured, brought the home in New London, P.E.I., it didn't have a kitchen. The room was reconstructed from floors up with help from local folk artist Kerras Jeffery, who built the cupboards with new pinewood, but added a finish to give them an antique look."

No comments:

Post a Comment